Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I'm 4 days past my due date....

You know what that means right? Yes!  It means everyone in the house gets sick!  What fun.  This is what I get for going on a date with the dh last night.  How dare I go out and relax and enjoy myself one last time before the baby comes.  Actually, there are few things as pathetic as a little boy crying for water because hes thirsty only to throw it up as soon as he drank it.  It breaks my heart when they are sick, even if they get sick at the worst possible time.  The last time I had a baby we had an entire house down with the flu.  Including myself.  Hopefully the baby will stay put till this has cleared out (yes, I did just hope to be pregnant even longer).  Actually given my track record we should be fine.  I am sure the baby won't make an appearance till next weekend. 

And heres a belly pic.  Not much has changed.  Baby is quite low so it looks like I haven't grown much in the last 3 weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment