Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

36 weeks pg update

Yes, I am huge.  Surprisingly, I am not feeling too bad.  Just typical pg discomforts.  From not getting enough sleep I can tell my brain is not functioning like it should.  I find myself leaving words out of sentences, I have to double check when I text someone make sure it went to the right person and it was coherent.  Only 6 more weeks though, 6 more weeks.  Thats what I keep telling myself. 

We have the bassinet all set up.  We got a new one.  We had this problem with space.  We had no where to put the baby once they outgrew the bassinet.  The crib was already in use and we had no where for a second crib.  So we got a toddler bed off craigslist for my toddler and put that where the crib was.  Then we just happened on the travel crib when looking for a stroller.  This way I can fit them both in my room and the baby can be in there for quite some time.  I am hoping for 18 months.  I needed a new bassinet anyway, mine is showing its age.  The zipper to hold the bedding on was broken, it was written on, stained, the basket underneath was broken and it terrified me that the kids would knock it over.  So this fixes that problem as well.  And it stores much smaller than the bassinet.  Not that I think we will have it in storage much. 

I bought some paper diapers for the first two weeks.  Gone are the days where I can use cloth from the moment of birth.  Someday, when I have kids who can do laundry for us, we can do that again.  These diapers are SO tiny, I hope they fit. My last never could wear newborn diapers.  They had to give us some size ones in the hospital.  But I am hoping for a little bit smaller baby this time. 

Bags are packed, baby clothes are put away, cloth diapers are stacked neatly in the cabinet.  Now I just need to feed the freezer and get some snacks together for the kids to take to grandmas house.  Oh yea and get a stroller. At least I don't need that.  At least right away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment