Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sock Containers or How boys become girls

These have been floating around the house for a couple of days now.  I had no idea what they were, they looked like a Christmas Ornament.  My boys were really enjoying them though.  My 4 yr old discovered that if you put them in your shirt, you suddenly became a girl.  Suddenly all my boys had boobs.  And they were very proud of themselves.  Last night at dinner my daughter was playing with them at the table and said, "I see the boys got a hold of my sock containers."  Oh so thats what they are.  I guess I could have looked at the tag, if I had half a brain.  I told her, "Oh thats what they are.  Your brothers have been using them as boobs."  Yea, theres a conversation everyone has at the dinner table.  Once again, kids like the packaging more than the actual contents.  Although, this is probably the wrong way to be enjoying it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment