Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

Book Review March 2012

I am so far behind in reading, well in life in general.  I don't know that I will ever get caught up.  But I did read Every Thing on it by Shel Silverstein. I am half way through Onward by Howard Shultz. It is my goal to finish that... eventually.

Every Thing on it is simply awesome.  Its a Shel Silverstein how can it not be? We have all of his books and when I saw this I actually paid full price and bought it new.  Yes, hes that good.  This makes a lovely read for young kids at bedtime.  There are about a dozen poems that are memorization worthy.  You can definitely use this in school. I will work on getting some memorization worksheets on my yahoo group.

Please stop by 5 Minutes for Reading for Whats on your Nightstand to see reviews from others and what they are planning on reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment