Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Grilled Zucchini

We received a gift card last year as a gift and finally got to use it.  Dh and I ordered grilled zucchini that we ended up falling in love with.  So I had to figure out how to make it myself.  I found some recipes that seemed very simple so I decided to try it on my own.  I used my stove top griddle, some vegetable oil and vegetable seasoning.

Wash your zucchini and slices thinly.  Mix the vegetable oil and vegetable seasoning  and  toss in the zucchini.  Kinda like shake and bake but with veggies.


Place on hot griddle.  They only take a few minutes to do.  Don't burn them.  They should have nice grill marks on them when you flip it over.


You will want to do 1 per adult and 1/2 per child.  Depending on size of course, mine are the size of a big pickle. Of course now the dh thinks we need  to eat out more often to come up with more yummy ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment