Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Art Craft: Andy Warhol

Andy Warhol painted a lot of pictures that were common everyday items like the soup cans.  This makes for a fairly easy art project with the kids.  There are many resources online for crafts involving his art work.  I always start with a print out of the artists Bio and I pull of the images of their most famous works on the computer for all the kids to see. 

For this project I printed out a bunch of different pages for the kids to color and they could pick the one they liked the most.  I got most of mine from Famous Artists Crafts for Kids and Coloring Pages 101

We aren't trying to reproduce the pieces exactly, more like learn the style and do it in the way that pleases you most.  Heres what my kids came up with:


No comments:

Post a Comment