Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New Years Resolution 2012

Last year my resolution was to read more books than I did in 2010.  Which I did, soundly I might add.  In 2010 I read 13 books (my goal was 12). Which if you think thats flimsy I would say, Walk a mile in my shoes. Anyhow, in 2011 I read 21.  So my resolution for this year is 24, 2 a month.   And I am telling you all this, to hold me accountable.  If I start slacking on my reviews (which should be 1-3 every month), yell at me.

I also included this year to try 1 new recipe every week.  That means by the end of the year I will have tried over 50 new things.  The kids are very excited about that one!

And lucky for you, I resolve to write 8 blog posts a month.

Honestly, these resolutions are more about managing my time better than just about anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment