Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Where I have been

Mostly laying in bed or in the bathroom.  Thats because we are expecting #9.  Yay!  Sadly, that also means I get to experience my lovely morning sickness all day long.  Its like an extra gift.  I get a baby and to feel like I have the flu 24/7.  Then I actually got a tummy bug.  I don't know about you, but I don't think thats fair. 

The kids are very excited and all want a girl.  I think having a girl cousin really gave them the itch for a girl.  Either that or they really hate the boy name we have picked out.   I will be happy with whatever God chooses to bless me with. 

Thankfully I am nearly the end of the first trimester so I should regain some energy and be able to eat again.  Then you should see more of me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment