Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tattling and Fighting

In our house the problem isn't so much with the kids tattling on each other as it is with fighting with one another.  Which then leads to tattling.  The whole thing could be avoided with conflict resolution before the fighting began but apparently the y chromosome does not allow for peaceful negotiations.  I know this for a fact, because my girls do not throw things at each other or punch each other.  So its gotta be the y chromosome that creates this problem.

Thankfully one of my friends pointed me to another blog and her lovely post about tattling.  Its an awesome idea...and I have already printed up my very own tattle chart.  I'll let you know how it goes.

My 7 year old is exempt though.  Since he can't walk which would make using the tattle jar a bit difficult, but also because the steroids make him moody (not that he doesn't have every right to be moody anyway).  You should have heard him the other night when the internet was lagging while he was trying to watch Netflix.  I thought someone was hurting him as much as he was whining.

No comments:

Post a Comment