Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Kids play food and Kitchens

I was having a pity party the other night and spent an  hour looking at Pintrest (which by the way if you are on there look me up) and got some of the best ideas for play kitchens and play food.  I might spend the summer making cloth and wood food to replace all of our plastic stuff (which just gets smooshed).

Upcycle, recycle, repurpose, whatever you want to call it, you too can make your own play kitchen and save a ton of money doing it.  Not kidding, I have seen the prices of these things in stores.  I think I might do this for my 2 year old for his 3rd birthday.  

And the play food that goes with it?  About a roast chicken? Sandwich with chips? Cherry Pie - this is too cute. Think of a food and someone has probably made it and done a post about it somewhere.   I am very excited to find more gift ideas.  I was running low! 

No comments:

Post a Comment