Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

Just a quick post

To let you all know that I did indeed survive having my teeth removed.  Being knocked out for the procedure was the best decision ever. I highly recommend it. 

So things I have found amazing.  In 3 days I have not blown my nose, sneezed or yawned.  I didn't know you could just decide not to do those things.  While I am hungry my body knows I can't eat so its been very happy with the yogurt and soup I have had.  No stomach growling or pain associated with hunger like I expected.

Some advice, if you have wisdom teeth and they are coming in straight its easier to have them out once they are in then to have them out before they break through.  My 2 that were in were much less painful and didn't require stitches.  Its just a basic tooth removal.  If you need your wisdom teeth out do it when you can, don't wait.  Because then you will have an infection to deal with, then the removal so you will have lots and lots of pain.  When all the planets align (money, time and health) get your teeth out.  Trust me on this.  I have had 2 weeks of not being able to eat, followed by surgery and probably another 2 weeks not being able to eat.  And I like to eat so this is awful.  For mothers day I get apple sauce and yogurt! I'm thrilled. (and I lost all of 5 lbs!  Not fair. You would think I would loose more.)

So all you ladies out there who get to have steak or chocolate for mothers day, enjoy it for me.  *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment