Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Perfect Mom

I think if we were perfect parents we would loose an element of fun.  We would have less to laugh over, our children would have nothing to live up to,  and we make more memories.  If we were perfect parents I would never hear: "I found Luc outside, one foot in the dirt one foot on the patio, eating my Beta food."  He knows how to open the sliders now.  And the Beta food was closed, he wasn;t actually eating the food.  Although I wouldn't put it past him.  He eats dirt.

If I was a perfect mom I wouldn't walk into a room to find 3 of my boys playing tea party on the floor with actual liquids.  Then I wouldn't get this picture, which has become one of my favorites. 









If I was a perfect mom, I wouldn't get to overhear things the kids say that they heard from me.  Like when my 10 year old says, "My mom says she has a loud mouth.  I must get that from her." 

Yes, if I was a perfect mom, I just wouldn't have as much fun as the mom I am today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment