Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful

I am thankful for lightening fast washers and dryers even if it means I have baskets of laundry piling up for me to put away.  At least they don't smell like bodily fluids.

I am thankful for big fat babies to snuggle with and keep me warm when its cold. 

I am thankful for waking up in the middle of the night and not being able to fall asleep, because its one of the few times I can feel my baby move uninterrupted. 

I am thankful for all my kids that makes my heart so glad.  Even when some of them are angry I still have plenty ready to come give me love. 

I am thankful for restaurant supply stores so I can buy pots and pans big enough to cook food for my family. 

I am thankful for stereotypes of large families - they make me look good.  And without them I wouldn't have much to blog about.

I am thankful for holidays where I have a reason to pig out and gain weight. 

But mostly I am thankful that God blessed me with 8 beautiful children and a loving husband.  For they are the ones who keep me humble, make me laugh and teach me more than I could have ever learned on my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment