Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Finally some good news

We were very surprised to get a phone call that our insurance has accepted an exception for the birth center and midwife.  I am so happy and so relieved.  I don't have to pay anything except for my copay of $25.  I hated the thought of having to pay for the insurance every month and then having to pay for what it should cover.  Not to mention we can't afford all that! 

And your laugh for the day.  I was making dinner on the stove and was waiting for the water to boil.  After awhile I thought, "Geez its taking an awful long time for it to beep."  Then I realized the pot does not beep when the water has reached a boil.   I am too used to all my appliances telling me when they are done.  Good thing I didn't burn anything.  Can I blame pg brain? 

No comments:

Post a Comment