Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2009

I know

I know why kids do thing right in front of you when they know they shouldn't be doing it. Cause kids know you can't catch them.

I know why you have kids when you are young. Cause thats when you have the energy to deal with them.

I know why babies need to eat every 2 hours. Cause moms are so busy that if you aren't forced to sit down you never will.

I know why kids wake up in the middle of the night. To wear us down so that the next day we are too worn out to care if they are bad.

I know why kids do things like stick laser pointers in the freezer. Its to keep us on our toes. Never get comfortable. Never get complacent.

I know why kids don't listen. So we think they are never listening and we end up saying something that probably shouldn't have been said within ear shot. Which they then get to repeat to every neighbor, stranger and door to door salesman that comes around.

I know why kids make messes. They think we need the exercise. And we probably do. I wonder how many calories I burn cleaning out underneath 6 beds?

No comments:

Post a Comment