Pages

Saturday, July 11, 2009

What I learned this week

I learned that when faced with an enormous electric bill you suddenly start thinking things like Giant squirt guns are a great idea. And who needs clothes? And sandwiches and salads are a perfect dinner during the summer...every night.

I learned that eventually you will be faced with every bad trait you posses...in the form of your children. On the upside I had no idea I was so funny when being rude and sarcastic. On the downside I have seen enough girls crying to never ever want to do it again myself.

And...

I learned that to get reluctant kids to bath just tell them you are gonna wash the car. Then soap them up while they are out there. There was not one complaint or shrill shriek. Somehow bathing in front of neighbors in 115 degree heat is more fun than doing it in the privacy of your air conditioned bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment