Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Viral article on Big Families

If you have already seen this article I apologize.  I know its gone viral, I have seen it all over facebook and forums.  Of course I hang around with a bunch of people who would repost this because they are that big green family so viral may only be viral to me.

Of course I am not Catholic (I seem to be saying that a lot lately) but the article is very good and helpful for anyone who reads the Bible.  One thing occurred to me while reading this, perhaps the reason we need to preach to families to be frugal and consume less thus being environmentally friendly is because they don't have big families.  If you don't need to watch every dime you spend you are more likely to buy stuff you don't need, buy new instead of used, and have more instead of less.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment