Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

An Apology

Frequently, when we go out altogether, people want to talk to us.  I know there are so many questions, from our religion to their ages; and even more stories about their own children or upbringing.  I do love to talk to each and everyone who is curious but so often I am unable.  Those precious children you are curious about?  They are ready to knock down a display rack or push the buttons of a nearby unattended cash register.  While they aren't bad kids, they are kids.  And they will act accordingly when they are out.  So, for the sake of the rest of the patrons, I must forego polite conversation to turn my attention to the spilled water that is about to send someone hurling into the air.  I am not intentionally being rude, I just figure you and I would rather not end up cleaning up whatever it is my son is trying to pull off the shelves.

Thank - you for your understanding!

I wonder if I can have this made into a business card.

No comments:

Post a Comment