Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

The Classroom at home

The homeschool classroom is often times not really a classroom at all.  In our case its the dining room.  I try to have the kids keep the area clean with vacuuming and wiping down the table.  But apparently I am not doing a very good job.  My oldest had a writing assignment today, about her classroom.  I had to share it.

Our Classroom is Messy
Old food from last night, crumbs, paper, cups and more. 
All sorts of Items on the floor.
Decorations and Tissues left around.
Mostly books and papers found.
Dirty chairs once white now gray and brown.
And I need to clean it all. 

And for the record there is no food from last night anywhere, its just crumbs.  Good thing we are doing a super scrub next week for Thanksgiving.  Its not helping that I have 5 kids with colds. Hence the tissues.  Don't worry they are clean! 

No comments:

Post a Comment