Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Yummy

I don't allow the kids to have dessert unless they have finished their fruit or veggie.  Today I guess I forgot to give my 5 year old anything besides a main dish cause he asked me, "Can I have dessert?"  Like I was playing some sort of trick on him.  I said he could and he looked at me all confused, "But you didn't give me any fruit."  Opps.  I could have sworn I did, but I didn't even get an hour straight of sleep last night so I'm not totally there.  I told him to go look for something he wanted.  He comes back about 2 minutes later and says, "There is only bananas and onions.  So can I have a banana?"  I can't imagine he actually thought I would make him eat an onion! Never mind that there was raspberries, carrot sticks, celery and apples in the fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment