Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Say Hello!

I know there are people out there who take time out of their day to read my blog.  Thanks so much!  You either like me or need something to put you to sleep at night.  Either way, I appreciate all the page views.  I got curious to see where you all were coming from and I found some very interesting things.  First, someone out there got here by searching for Big Boy Socks on Girl Boobs.  I don't even want to know what you were expecting to find with that but I bet what you found wasn't what you thought you would.  Secondly, the majority of you came from another lovely blog: http://jurnal-de-mutunau.blogspot.com/

Everyone, say hi to our readers in Romania!  Hi! 

I might be easily amused but I think its totally awesome to be read in Europe, and slightly creeped out by someone searching for such a weird use of socks. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle!

    I've been meaning to comment ever since you posted this. Sorry for not managing to do it sooner.

    I think I came across your blog via Rixa's Stand and Deliver (not sure though, once in a while I read across various posts). I really look up to mothers with more children (I only have 1, at least for now), was curious to read about the challenges you might come accross and especially liked your sense of humour, so you've got a place in my blogroll. I also mentioned your blog in 1 or 2 posts (with good intentions :)), so I guess some of the other Romanian clicks might have come from there.
    A just-in-case mention: Google translate does a miserable job converting Romanian into English. So, if you want to check your Romanian readers, our writings are not insane, just really poorly translated ;)

    I'm not the one with the socks use, though :)

    ReplyDelete