Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Chocolate?

I am sure everyone's meal conversations are about fecal matter or eating insects or the latest gross thing one of your children did.  Because, really, doesn't food make everyone think of disgusting things? It does at our house, and I know we aren't in any way weird, so I assume its the same at your house.  Which is why I have no problem sharing this story and everyone will shake their head in agreement, because this totally happens at every dinner table.

Me: Whats that on your arm?  Is it chocolate or poop?

Ds: I don't know. 

Another ds: Smell it.

Ds smells arm: Hmmm, I don't know what it is.

Me: Lick it.

Ds licks arm.

Meanwhile another son was gagging his dinner. And the rest of the kids are falling off their seat laughing.  Just for your piece of mind, it was Nutella.  I get the grossest mom award for telling her son to lick an unknown substance off his arm.  Honestly, I didn't think he would actually do it.  Why I don't know.  I really should know better.

No comments:

Post a Comment