Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2009

And there was a rift in the space time continuum

While out on a hike Yeterday (I forgot to finish the post last night lol) the kids spotted some graffiti on a trail head.  I couldn't tell you how many of these we have passed on our hikes and never stopped to look at.  Granted there haven't been too many times the kids have been as far ahead of us as today either.  Its not age, its babies.  My 2 yr old was having a hard time with the loose gravel.  Thats my story and I'm sticking to it.  Oh yea back to the trail head.  Wouldn't you know it but someone on 10-10-99 left their mark.  What are the chances?  My children, geeks in the making, immediatly turn to science fiction and time travel.  As I stopped to get a picture I can hear "As there was a rip in the space time continuum..."  I'm thinking I should stop watching reruns of Star Trek.

Post reads: Chris Trinidad was here 10-10-99 and *illegible* was too.


 
My beautiful kids on the hike.

No comments:

Post a Comment