Pages

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Petroglyphs can't wave

We hike on the weekends when the weather is nice.  We are fortunate enough to hike somewhere with a lot of history, and there are petroglyphs through out the park.  My 2 yr old was waving to some up high saying, "Hi petroglphys. Hi!"  My 10 year told him "Petroglyphs can't wave."  Ds seemed disappointed.



I asked my 4 yr old if he wanted to eat Chili. He said, "The restaurant?" I told him no, the soup. He said, "Okay but just the beans."

 

My 7 yr old had a spelling test yesterday and I was so proud he only got 1 word wrong.  He spelled balloon with an 'e' at the end.  He on the other hand was quite upset and said, "Well I didn't know there wasn't an 'e' at the end!"  I told him thats why you're supposed to study.  Then he was upset because he got a 92 while his brother got a 95 yet they both only spelled one word wrong.  I tried to explain that it was because he had less words to spell.  He said, "Can't you just make it a 95?"  I gave him a lollipop instead, he seemed happy with that.  

 

And did you know the head of the leach is not the part that sucks?  Yea, homeschooling does have its down sides. 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment