Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Why I don't Blog everyday

I tried I really tried, but I can't blog everyday.  I try, but this little thing called Life tends to come around and start creating havoc.  Sometimes I sit down to write and just can't get a post finished. I'm not sure why but it might have something to do with the kids.  Could it be the 6 mos old chewing on my toes while I type?  Or the 11 year old asking me for help with her writing assignment?  Maybe its the 5 year old hiding behind me because the 2 yr old is gonna attack him.  Or it could be the 2 yr old trying to get around me to attack his brother because his brother put away the Nutella he was getting in to.  It could be the screaming I hear, "NUTELLA!  NUTELLA!" or the blaring music coming over the baby monitor.  It might be the 2 or 3 people who are non stop instant messaging me on 2 or 3 different instant messengers. 

Today it could be all those things.  Can't say about the other days.  I have blocked them out to retain what little sanity I have left. 

No comments:

Post a Comment