Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

4 is a Great Age

I was nursing the baby while my 4 yr old went potty.  He needed a wipe but I was otherwise occupied.  So I told him to get it himself as I was busy nursing the baby.  He thought for a minute then said, "You know some mommies walk around while they feed their babies."

Then, whilst at Walmart getting turkey from the Deli, my 4 yr old runs over to me after looking at the cakes.  "Momma!  They have chocolate hot dogs!  Wanna come see?"  Who doesn't want to see a chocolate hot dog?  So I followed him over to the cakes and sure enough...they were Eclairs.   They looked like chocolate hot dogs in a bun for sure though.

Last night he asked me, "Dolphins are mammals right?"  I thought, "Wow, hes really paying attention!"  Then I realized he was just watching Phineas and Ferb.  Oh well.  Maybe he will remember it when he needs it.

No comments:

Post a Comment