Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Friday Fails - Photog Fail

PhotobucketMy Blessed Life is having a blog carnival - Friday Fails. I could have an Everyday Fail, but I think knocking me down a peg once a week is enough.

Remember how I went to the Zoo on Monday?  And that I forgot my camera, and my phone, and my daughter's phone AND my brother's phone?  So I got no pictures.  Well I figured all was not lost.  We actually had our photo taken as we entered the zoo.  Think last hill on a plume ride type thing.  I saw the picture, it was great. We took up the whole entrance to the zoo, we are a massively beautiful family.  We could buy the picture at the exit or we could download it for free at home.  They gave us this little card with the link and code for when we got home.  Guess what we lost?  That little card. The Dh said he put it in his drawer...or maybe it was the van? Its in neither place.  So not only did I manage to forget every camera we also lost the only picture we did manage to get there.  Brilliant Fail.  Have I ever mentioned how difficult it is to get all 10 of us in a picture and actually looking at the camera at the same time?  Well, Its hard.  At least I have the picture in my memory.  If you couldn't hear that it was me rolling my eyes at myself.

4 comments:

  1. If it's any consolation...

    I lost my camera a couple weeks ago... and we have no other picture-taking devices and a month-and-a-half-old baby. We're missing pictures of most of his life.

    I don't care if we have to buy a new one, I need pictures of my baby :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh you HAVE to get a new camera. The Dh, back when he was appraising, forgot his camera about 60 miles from home. So he went to Walgreens and bought a key chain camera. It was like $15. And you know that crappy little camera does the job. There is nothing special about it but if you need something right now you can always do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear! That's a sad fail!!

    Thanks for linking to Friday Fails! This is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was fun! I look forward to the next time!

    ReplyDelete