Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Blog Fodder

Thats what dh calls all the funny things that happen around here. Usually its on a daily basis. Sometime we can go a few days between them. I start to worry we are getting too serious around here if something funny doesn't happen at least once a day.

Today I had to load all the kids up in the van, but first I needed to feed the baby. Kids were chomping at the bit to get going so I was in a bit of a hurry. I nursed the baby, did a quick burp and wipe and loaded him in the car seat. Got all the kids out in the van and was in such a hurry I didn't even do my usual count. I figured they were so anxious to leave I probably had them all. Got about 2 miles down the road before I realized I still had my boob hanging out. And I wondered why the little girl across the street was looking at me so funny.

A few days ago my 3 yr old says to me, "Momma you have a big belly button. But your hair is pretty." Isn't that thoughtful of him?

Recently I overheard dd talking to dh. She asked, "Do you ever get so caught up in something that it was hard to pay attention to things around you?" All the while he is telling kids to turn off tvs and stop standing on that. Finally he turned to her and said, "What were you saying?" I think that would be a yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment