Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Yea, I went there

Well, I just took a leap into a stereo type I never thought I would. I bought jean skirts. 3 of them. Purely for logistical reasons. Remember those shirts my mother bought me for $2 each? I didn't have anything to wear with them. That would have looked good, me walking around in underwear and a t-shirt.

I totally went there, and I like them. They are comfortable like jeans, but not hot. I can wear then in 110 degree heat and it doesn't bother me. Ahhhh air flow. If more women knew about that little feature I think they would be more apt to wear skirts. I can dress them up or down. I can wear my birks, my sneaker or my dress shoes, they all match. And they have pockets! I've never been so excited. I was shoving coupons in them today while I giggled like a little school girl. Until I pulled them out and they were a crumpled mess.

But now I totally fit that conservative Christian stereotype. Well except the short hair. That might give me away. I can't wait to hear the comments I get now!

No comments:

Post a Comment