Pages

Friday, August 7, 2009

Cast of Characters

Last night while I was bathing the baby my 3 yr old came in to see me. I bathe the baby in a baby tub on the counter, behind which is a huge mirror. My 3 yr old was having a grand old time watching himself in the mirror. He would muss up his hair and say, "I am handsome." Then he would mash it back down and say, "Now I'm not." Finally he did it one last time and said, "Heeelllllooooo girls, I'm handsome!" Its really hard to bathe a baby when I am laughing hysterically, so I asked him if he wanted me to brush his hair. I parted it down the side and smoothed it all out. I asked him how he liked it and he said, "I love it more than I hate it."

It rained yesterday am. A rare sight here. My 5 yr old came running to me, "I watched the news and its raining!" I told him he could see it if he just looked out the back window. He said, "But I saw it on the news! Its raining!" In the information age I guess the simplest way of finding information has been lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment